Sunday, February 28, 2016
Com. S. Santoshkumar, President (CHQ)
Com. T. Satyanarayana, General Secretary
Com. S.B. Yadav, Deputy General Secretary
Attended the meeting.
1. Extending the benefit of stepping up to those members who joined AIPAEA after the date of judgment. It is agreed to examine the case. The Association is asked to submit a note on this with complete details.
2. SAs who joined the Postal Accounts as LDCs from other wings of Postal Department/other Departments: It is said that it is already clarified. However, clear cut clarification giving benefit to these officials will be given shortly.
3. Ambala issue: The letter is already sent to Ambala in this regard.
4. Cuttack issue: Already a stand has been taken in this regard before the Tribunal.
5. Bhopal issue: Recovery stayed.
4. Forwarding of Applications of the volunteers to the newly formed PAOs: It is agreed to instruct the PAOs Bangalore, Guwahati, Shillong and Kapurthala. Regarding the functioning of Dehradun PAO, it is agreed to write a letter to the CPMG to expedite the action to hire the building.
5. Settlement of issues discussed in the Departmental Council (JCM):
1. Canteen Recruitment Rules: Main Directorate assured to bring out the RRs.
2. MACP issue Pending with Pay Cell: It is assured to expedite action by issuing a reminder.
3. Departmental buildings to PAOs: Estate Wing will be coordinated in this regard.
4. Review of AAO exam results: It is assured to put up the file to the Secretary Posts favourably.
6. Induction and mid training to PAO Staff: The training programme is finalized and orders will be issued shortly.
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 2/28/2016 09:54:00 AM