Friday, January 13, 2017
Tuesday, January 10, 2017
MAMMOTH PROTESTS! STRONG EXPRESSION OF ANGER!! DHARNA ON 10-01-2017 PROVES THAT CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES WILL NOT TAKE IT LYING DOWN - CCGEW ZINDABAD! AIPAEA ZINDABAD!!
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 1/10/2017 08:25:00 AM
Sunday, January 8, 2017
ALL INDIA POSTAL ACCOUNTS EMPLOYEES ASSOCIATION
UNITE TO FIGHT! FIGHT TO ACHIEVE!!
The assurances given in public by the Government to settle the issues of minimum wage and fitment formula within four months by referring to a High-level committee was not honoured even after lapse of more than six months. Settlement of All other contentious issues like abolition of advances, implementation of allowances and many more related to the 7th CPC has been back burned. A group of officers headed by Additional Secretary met the Staff Side (JCM) twice but no fruitful discussion took place. There is no meaningful attempt to address the issues raised by the Staff Side. This clearly points out to the disrespect on the process of negotiated settlement of the issues raised by the employees and Staff Side JCM. The Government has made a mockery of the JCM and hurt the self-respect of the 33 lakhs of Central Government employees and 34 lakhs of pensioners.
The entirety of the Central Government employees has shown a remarkable restraint and respecting the assurances of senior Central Cabinet ministers, deferred the proposed indefinite strike to be started from July 11th of 2016. Yet, the Government betrayed the hopes of the employees and derogated the collective will of the Central Government employees.
The Confederation of Central Government Employees and Workers, as a conscious organization committed to the interest of the employees can not be a mute spectator to this huge affront on the legitimate demands of the Central Government employees. The National Secretariat of Confederation met and decided to chalk out a series of serious programmes of action to express the mounting resentment on the implementation of the negative recommendations of the 7th CPC and not honouring the solemn assurances on minimum wage and fitment formula.
Despite adverse weather conditions and disruptions in rail services, more than 15000 Central Government employees participated in the march to Parliament on 15-12-2016 and registered strong protest. The National Executive of the Confederation has decided to further intensify the protest and gave a call for All India strike on 15-02-2017. This date has been shifted to 16-03-2017 due to Assembly elections in five States. As a launching pad for the one-day strike, all the units are asked to hold massive Dharna / join in large number the protest dharna organized by the local CoC.
We have to make all out efforts to make the one-day strike on 16-03-2017 a spectacular success to deliver a notice to the Government that Central Government employees are ready for bigger struggles if their demands are ignored and not settled.
Make the Dharna on 10-01-2017 and one-day strike on 16-03-2017 a resounding success to achieve:
· Minimum pay of Rs. 26000 and revised fitment formula
· Option-I for Pensioners to establish parity in pension.
· Scrap PFRDA and grant defined pension to all.
· Civil Servant status to Grameen Dak Sevaks.
· Regularize all Casual/Contract/part-time workers.
· Withdraw “very good” Benchmark for MACP.
· Fill up all vacancies and other Demands in the 20-point Charter.
With Struggle Greetings,
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 1/08/2017 05:14:00 AM
Wednesday, January 4, 2017
DEAR COMRADES! ASASSEMBLY ELECTIONS TO FIVE STATES ARE ANNOUNCED TO BE HELD FROM FEB 4TH TO MARCH 11TH AND FEB 15TH ALSO A POLLING DATE IN TWO STATES, IT IS DECIDED TO POSTPONE THE PROPOSED FEBRUARY 15TH ONE DAY STRIKE TO MARCH 16TH 2017 (Thursday). HOLI BEING ON MARCH 13TH AND CELEBRATIONS IN NORTH INDIA WILL CONTINUE ON 14TH ALSO, STRIKE DATE IS FIXED AS 16TH (SIXTEENTH) MARCH 2017. THERE IS NO CHANGE IN 10TH JANUARY 2017 DHARNA.
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 1/04/2017 09:00:00 PM
Saturday, December 31, 2016
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 12/31/2016 12:11:00 AM
Thursday, December 29, 2016
ON 30th DECEMBER 2016, SIX MONTHS WILL BE COMPLETED AFTER THE “GREAT” ASSURANCE GIVEN BY THREE HONB’LE CABINET MINISTERS OF NDA GOVERNMENT TO NJCA LEADERS.
30th JUNE 2016 WILL BE REMEMBERED AS “BETRAYAL DAY” BY 33 LAKHS CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AND 34 LAAKHS PENSIONERS.
30th DECEMBER IS A “BLACK DAY” FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AND PENSIONERS.
CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AND PENSIONERS ARE NEVER CHEATED LIKE THIS BY ANY PREVIOUS GOVERNMENTS AFTER INDEPENDENCE.
WHAT HAPPENED ON 30TH JUNE 2016 ?
AND WHO BETRAYED THE EMPLOYEES AND PENSIONERS ?
On the night of 30th June 2016, Shri Suresh Prabhu, Hon’ble Minister for Railways informed the Secretary, JCM (NC) Staff side Shri Shiv Gopal Misra that the Prime Minister had empowered three Cabinet Ministers, viz: Shri Rajnath Singh, Hon’ble Home Minister, Shri Arun Jaitely, Hon’ble Fiance Minister and Shri Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu, Hon’ble Railways Minister, to negotiate with the staff side, JCM (NC), and invited staff side (JCM) for a meeting at the Official residence of Shri Rajnath Singh, Hon’ble Home Minister on the same night 21:30 hrs. On persistent demand of the staff side (JCM), the Group of Ministers assured that the issue of increase in the Minimum wage and Fitment formula will be referred to a High Level Committee and the Committee will submit its report to the Government within four months.
NOW SIX MONTH’S ARE ALMOST OVER.
WHERE IS THE HIGH LEVEL COMMITTEE REPORT?
WHEN CABINET MINISTERS BETRAY,
WHAT SHALL WE DO?
Strike is the only BEFITTING REPLY to those who betrayed the cause of the Central Government employees and pensioners.
ONE DAY STRIKE
ON 15TH FEBRUARY 2017
· AGAINST THE BREACH OF ASSURANCE AND BETRAYAL BY GROUP OF MINISTERS OF NDA GOVERNMENT.
· TO UPHOLD THE SELF-RESPECT AND DIGNITY OF 33 LAKHS CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AND 34 LAKHS PENSIONERS.
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 12/29/2016 07:24:00 PM
Monday, December 26, 2016
All Important Centres in Delhi
President, Secretary General and all other available National Secretariat Members in Delhi.
Ashok Kumar Kanojia.
Jammu & Kashmir
12-01-2017 to 14-01-2017
R .N. Parashar
K. V. Jayaraj
Nilesh D. Nasare
07-02-2017 to 10-02-2017
Panduraga Rao. Pl
Subhash Chandra Pandey
1. All National Secretariat Members.
2. All Affiliated Organisations
3. General Secretaries of all C-O-Cs.
1. Please see the above campaign programme. All C-O-Cs are requested to take necessary action to arrange the meetings with maximum participation of employees. All Affiliated organisations should give instructions to their local units to ensure maximum participation of their members in the meeting. If the date mentioned is not convenient C-O-Cs can change the date in consultation with the National Secretariat Members allotted to their place. Phone numbers of all National Secretariat members are published below. Leaders allotted to each place should also contact each other.
2. In addition to the above, separate campaign programme should be conducted by each affiliated organisations without fail. C-O-Cs should also conduct intensive campaign covering all the important centres in their states. This is most important.
3. Serve Strike Notice on 28th December, 2016:
All affiliated organisations are once again requested to serve the strike notice on 28th December 2016 to their Head of the Departments. Copy of the strike notice should be served to all lower authorities after conducting mass demonstrations.
4. If any organisation could not serve strike notice to their Head of the Departments on 28th December, 2016, it should be served on any date before 15th January 2017.
Confederation of Central Govt. Employees & Workers,
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 12/26/2016 11:45:00 PM