Sunday, February 28, 2016
Com. S. Santoshkumar, President (CHQ)
Com. T. Satyanarayana, General Secretary
Com. S.B. Yadav, Deputy General Secretary
Attended the meeting.
1. Extending the benefit of stepping up to those members who joined AIPAEA after the date of judgment. It is agreed to examine the case. The Association is asked to submit a note on this with complete details.
2. SAs who joined the Postal Accounts as LDCs from other wings of Postal Department/other Departments: It is said that it is already clarified. However, clear cut clarification giving benefit to these officials will be given shortly.
3. Ambala issue: The letter is already sent to Ambala in this regard.
4. Cuttack issue: Already a stand has been taken in this regard before the Tribunal.
5. Bhopal issue: Recovery stayed.
4. Forwarding of Applications of the volunteers to the newly formed PAOs: It is agreed to instruct the PAOs Bangalore, Guwahati, Shillong and Kapurthala. Regarding the functioning of Dehradun PAO, it is agreed to write a letter to the CPMG to expedite the action to hire the building.
5. Settlement of issues discussed in the Departmental Council (JCM):
1. Canteen Recruitment Rules: Main Directorate assured to bring out the RRs.
2. MACP issue Pending with Pay Cell: It is assured to expedite action by issuing a reminder.
3. Departmental buildings to PAOs: Estate Wing will be coordinated in this regard.
4. Review of AAO exam results: It is assured to put up the file to the Secretary Posts favourably.
6. Induction and mid training to PAO Staff: The training programme is finalized and orders will be issued shortly.
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 2/28/2016 09:54:00 AM
Thursday, February 25, 2016
CENTRAL TRADE UNIONS DECIDE TO CONTINUE ACTION AGAINST CENTRAL AND STATE GOVTS. ANTI-LABOUR POLICIES
All India Protest Day on 10th March, 2016 on 12 point charter
New Delhi: All the Central Trade Unions met on 27th January 2016 and resolved to continue their protest action against the anti labour policies of the Central and some State Govts. Central Trade Unions decided to observe 10th March, 2016 as All India Protest Day against Govt. indifference to the 12 point charter of demands and its unwillingness to restart discussions for working out concrete steps for resolution of the issues.
The Central Trade Unions reviewed the drastically deteriorating conditions of work and life of the working people and govt. going ahead with labour law amendments, disinvestment of PSUs and allowing FDI in strategic sectors. The Govt., it appears, does not want to wait for legislating these anti worker labour law amendments, it is taking away rights of workers by way of executive orders and directing state govts to carry out such pro-management amendments. The trade unions condemned one such directive issued by the Secretary, Ministry of Labour and Employment, Govt. of India on this 12th January granting exemption to so called start up enterprises from inspection and application of 9 major labor law legislations, thereby legitimizing the violations.
The Central Trade Unions took note of and extend solidarity to the sectoral struggles of workers/employees in Banks, Defence, Coal, Port and Docks and Telecommunications sectors, the anganwadi workers on their respective demands and also the Central Govt. employees including Railways resolve to launch action against retrograde recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission. They also expressed their serious concern over extremely harsh punishment of “double life imprisonment” given by the Court to eight workers of Pricol Ltd., Coimbatore and appealed to all workers to extend help and solidarity.
The Central Trade Unions also decided to organize massive National Convention of Workers in Talkatora Stadium, New Delhi in the last week of March, 2016 to decide about the next course of united action programme.
Fight against anti labour policies will continue. The Central Trade Unions directed its constituents to prepare jointly for protest action on 10th March, 2016. They also appealed to independent employees/workers/unions and federations to participate in the protest action against the offensive of the Govt. against workers and common people.
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 2/25/2016 05:59:00 AM
Friday, February 19, 2016
NATIONAL JOINT COUNCIL OF ACTION,
4, STATE ENTRY ROAD, NEW DELHI-110055
No.NJCA/2016 Dated: 19.02.2016
Sub: Brief of the NJCA meeting held on 19.02.2016 with the
Convener, Implementation Cell, Ministry of Finance
(Government of India), reg. 7th CPC recommendations
and Charter of Demands of the NJCA
A meeting of the NJCA held today with the Convener, Implementation Cell, Ministry of Finance, Shri R.K. Chaturvedi, wherein we discussed and emphasized on all the 26-point Charter of Demands of the NJCA send to the Cabinet Secretary on 10.12.2015.
We agitated the issues of NPS, Minimum Wage, Multiplying Factor, deduction of HRA and all other important issues.
The Convener, Implementation Cell, Shri Chaturvedi, after hearing everybody, said that, he would put-up the issues to the Cabinet Secretary, and hopefully a meeting of the JCA would be held with the Cabinet Secretary and the Empowered Committee shortly within 15 days.
Let us not leave any stone unturned for preparations of the strike.
With Best Wishes!
Shiva Gopal Mishra
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 2/19/2016 08:47:00 AM
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 2/19/2016 08:04:00 AM
Tuesday, February 16, 2016
JOINT ACTION COMMITTEE OF ACCOUNTS AND AUDIT EMPLOYEES AND OFFICERS ORGANIZATIONS - NEXT PHASE OF PROGRAMME - START SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN - MAKE IT A GRAND SUCCESS
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 2/16/2016 06:15:00 AM
Monday, February 15, 2016
Thursday, February 11, 2016
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 2/11/2016 10:16:00 AM
Wednesday, February 10, 2016
Tuesday, February 9, 2016
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 2/09/2016 10:02:00 AM
INDEFINITE STRIKE FROM 11th APRIL-2016
National Joint Council of Action
4, State Entry Road, New Delhi – 110055
No.NJC/2015/7th CPC February 9, 2016
All Constituents of NJCA
The NJCA met on 08.02.2016 as scheduled. The meeting after taking into account various factors decided that the proposed indefinite strike will commence from 11.04.2016 if no settlement is brought about on the charter of demands by that time. The meeting also took the following decisions.
1. Strike notice will be served by the NJCA and all its constituents on 11.03.2016 by holding massive demonstration.
2. There will be a massive Rally on 11.03.2016 at Delhi and leaders of NJCA will make it possible to attend the said rally and the strike notice will be served on Cabinet Secretary, Government of India.
3. All the National JCA leaders will attend Rally at the State Capitals/big industrial centres during the month March and April, 2016. Dates will be finalised in consultation with the concerned State JCA.
4. To strengthen the campaign, the NJCA will place on the website a pamphlet explaining the demands.
5. Posters will be centrally designed and kept in the website for State JCAs and constituents to adopt.
6. All Constituents will undertake independent campaign programmes in the month of March 2016 to popularize the demands.
7. 29th March will be observed as solidarity day throughout the country unitedly by all the Constituents of NJCA.
8. The indefinite strike will commence at 6 am on 11.04.2016.
9. The updated Charter of Demands on which the indefinite strike is to be organized is enclosed.
10. The Constituent organizations may add sectional demands as Part B of the Charter of Demands of the NJCA
The National JCA appeals all constituents to make intensive campaigns to make the strike an unprecedented success.
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Charter of Demands
1. Settle the issues raised by the NJCA on the recommendations of the 7 CPC sent to Cabinet Secretary vide letter dated 10th December 2015
2. Remove the injustice done in the assignment of pay scales to technical/safety categories etc. in Railways& Defence, different categories in other Central Govt establishments by the 7 CPC
3. Scrap the PFRDA Act and NPS and grant Pension/family Pension to all CG employees under CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972 & Railways Pension Rules, 1993
4. i) No privatization, /outsourcing/contractorisation of governmental functions
ii) Treat GDS as Civil Servants and extend proportional benefit on pension and allowances to the GDS
5. No FDI in Railways & Defence; No corporatization of Defence Production Units and Postal Department.
6. Fill up all vacant posts in the government departments, lift the ban on creation of posts; Regularise the casual/contract workers
7. Remove ceiling on compassionate ground appointments
8. Extend the benefit of Bonus Act,1965 amendment on enhancement of payment ceiling to the adhoc Bonus/PLB of Central Government employees with effect from the Financial year 2014-15
9. Ensure Five promotions in the service career of an employee
10. Do not amend Labour Laws in the name of Labour Reforms which will take away the existing benefits to the workers
11. Revive JCM functioning at all levels
Government of India &
Subject: 7th CPC recommendations – Reg.
We have written under the cover of the NJCA’s letter in No JJCA/2015/7th CPC dated 11th December 2015 our comprehensive suggestions for effecting changes in the recommendations of the 7th CPC. This was also subjected to discussion with the JS (A) of DOPT on 11.12.2015 in response to the letter in No 3/1/2015-JCA dated 10-12-2015.
We request that the same may be treated as the consensus view of the Staff Side, JCM/National Council.
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 2/09/2016 09:58:00 AM
Monday, February 8, 2016
FLASH ………… FLASH ……… FLASH
NJCA DECIDED INDEFINITE STRIKE
FROM 11th APRIL 2016
FROM 11th APRIL 2016
Meeting of the National Joint Council of Action (Railways, Defence, Postal, Confederation) held on 08th February 2016 unanimously decided to serve indefinite strike notice on 11th March 2016 and to commence indefinite strike from 11th April 2016.
Further details will follow.
Central Govt. Employees & Workers
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 2/08/2016 09:18:00 AM
JAC OF ACCOUNTS AND AUDIT EMPLOYEES AND OFFICERS ORGANIZATIONS CALL - DAY LONG DHARNA ON 11-02-2016 - PARTICIPATE AND MAKE IT A GRAND SUCCESS
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 2/08/2016 05:54:00 AM
Friday, February 5, 2016
TO ALL AFFILIATED ORGANIZATIONS OF CONFEDERATION
Please read the following minutes of the Implementation cell of the Finance Ministry which is acting as the Secretariat of the Empowered Committee constituted by the Government under the Chairmanship of Cabinet Secretary for processing of 7th CPC recommendations for submission to the cabinet for approval. Please ensure (1) that your department has nominated a nodal officer and try to interact with him (2) that your organization has submitted a memorandum or letter to your departmental head seeking modifications to the department-specific recommendations of the 7th CPC (3) that your departmental head held consultations with your organization on the department specific modifications submitted by you, before finalizing the proposals for submission to the Implementation cell (4) that proposal as per the demand of your organsiation for modifying the proposal of 7th CPC is submitted to the Implementation cell within two weeks (i.e before 16.02.2016) by your department.
Please note that this is the only stage when the Unions/Associations/Federations in each department shall get an opportunity to present their demand for modifications on department – specific recommendations of the 7th CPC. If we fail to Intervene effectively at this state, we may not get another chance to present our case before the Government.
Regarding common demands JCM (NC) Staff side had already submitted its memorandum to Cabinet Secretary and two stages agitational programmes are organised and is preparing for indefinite strike. Regarding Department-specific issues Confederation National Secretariat held last month had given a clear direction to all affiliated organizations to organize departmental level agitational programmes by each organsations (if possible jointly with other organizations in that department) on department- specific modifications submitted to each Departmental head. Unless we build up pressure by organizing struggle the departmental heads may not consider our demand for modification seriously and may not even submit any proposal for modifications to the Implementation cell.
Please note the following decisions of the Implementation cell.
(1) Nodal officers to take note of any representation or demand of the staff side Association under the administrative purview of their Department. Nodal officers to ascertain the views/comments of the concerned office in the light of the representation/demands raised by the staff Association.
(2) In case, there is any need for consultation with the staff Association at the level of the Department, the same may be done as per the assessment of the Department.
(3) In case, the Department is of the view that any recommendation which are specifically related to their Department, need any modification, adequate justification in clear-cut terms should be brought out while sending the comments to the implementation cell
(4) In case of any modification, the extra financial implication (per annum) over the recommendations of the commission should be clearly indicated.
(5) If any modification is suggested approval of the Minster (of the concerned department should be obtained.
All the above formalities are to be completed within two weeks and proposal should be submitted to the implementation cell within two weeks i.e., before 16.02.2016.
CLICK HERE TO OPEN THE DOCUMENT
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 2/05/2016 07:58:00 PM
Wednesday, February 3, 2016
MEMBERSHIP VERIFICATION 2015 - CASUAL AND WRONG SUBMISSION OF INFORMATION TO THE DIRECTORATE - AIPAEA CIRCLE SECRETARIES SHOULD CROSS CHECK THE INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY THE CIRCLE OFFICE TO DIRECTORATE AND POINT OUT THE DISCREPANCIES AT ONCE
(M) G.S. 09912348500 (M): Office: 9868451466
All India Postal Accounts Employees Association
(Affiliated to National Federation of Postal Employees)
13-B, New Mahavir Nagar, DAO Flat, New Delhi – 110018
AIPAEA/CHQ/16 Dated: 02-02-2016
Ms. Kavery Benerjee,
Secretary (Posts) & Chairman PS Board,
Department of Posts,
New Delhi-110 001.
Sub: - Membership Verification –No information furnished in respect of working strength of
the PAO Delhi – Request rectification – Regarding.
the PAO Delhi – Request rectification – Regarding.
Ref:- Annexure-IV – Statement sent by Delhi Circle to the Directorate on the Membership
It is to bring to your kind notice that no information on the working strength of employees in the category for Postal Accounts Employees (Group “B”, Non-Gezette) Group “C” – Junior Accountant, Stenographers, LDC, MTS & Canteen Employees) of PAO Delhi has been furnished to the Directorate by the Delhi Circle. The related column in the Annexure was left blank.
This is very crucial input in deciding the requisite percentage for recognition of an Association by the Department. How, such important information can be omitted and sent in such a casual way without proper verification and comparison is not known. I request you to kindly cause immediate necessary action to rectify the mistake and take the correct working strength of Delhi PAO before finalizing the verification results. I also request you to cause to enquire whether the applications submitted to more than one Association are treated as invalid or not.
1. DDG (PAF), Department of Posts, New Delhi for necessary action.
2. Director (SR & Legal), Department of Posts for immediate necessary action.
3. CPMG, Uttar Pradesh Circle for information and necessary action.
4. Secretary General NFPE, for immediate necessary follow up action.
5. Circle Secretary, AIPAEA, Delhi.
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 2/03/2016 06:56:00 PM