Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Monday, September 29, 2014
Sunday, September 28, 2014
CONFEDERATION DECLARES NEXT PROGRAMME OF ACTION
TWO HOURS MASS SQUATTING OF NOT LESS THAN 3000 EMPLOYEES AT EACH STATE CAPITAL AT A CENTRALLY LOCATED IMPORTANT PLACE ON 18.11.2014
MODI GOVERNMENT IS TOTALLY NEGATIVE AND AGGRESSIVE TOWARDS CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES
No DA Merger, No Interim Relief, No Inclusion of GDS Under 7th CPC, No relaxation of Compassionate Appointment condition, No withdrawal of New Pension Scheme, No Filling up of Posts, No Removal of Bonus Ceiling, No Assurance Regarding 01.01.2014 Date of Effect of 7thCPC, No Regularisation of GDS and Casual Labour, For Each Demand the reply is NO, NO, NO, NO………………
NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NDA AND UPA GOVERNEMENT LET US PREPARE FOR A MAJOR INDUSTRIAL ACTION
Confederation National Secretariat met at New Delhi on 26.09.2014, under the Presidentship of Com. K. K. N. Kutty, National President. Com. S. K. Vyas Ji, Advisor was also present. After detailed deliberations on all agenda items, the following decisions are taken.
1. Decided to further intensify the campaign and agitational programmes against the Governments attitude towards the legitimate demands of the Central Government Employees. It is decided to organize two hours MASS SQUATING of not less than 3000 Central Government employees on 18th November 2014, at a centrally located important place at all the state capitals. Effort should be made to ensure maximum participation of Lady comrades in the programme. Next phase of action will be decided after successful implementation of the above programme.
2. Decided to explore the possibility of joint action with Railways (AIRF) and Defence (AIDEF) culminating in strike.
3. Decided to participate and implement all the decisions taken in the National convention of workers organised by Central Trade Unions on 15.09.2014.
4. Decided to organize Two days All India Trade Union workshop of Confederation at Bangalore on 2015 January 3rd and 4th. Total number of delegates will be limited to 200. COC Karnataka has agreed to host the Trade Union workshop.
5. Decided to grant affiliation to the following two organizations.
(1) Forest Survey of India Employees Association
(2) Nehru Yuvak Kendra Sanghathan (NYKS) workers Welfare Association.
6. Decided to organize Dharna in front of all Government of India Presses and Stationery offices and also in front of Government Medical stores Depot to protest against the proposed move to close down these offices. In front of Government of India Presses Dharna will be organised by Confederation on 27th October 2014 and in front of Government Medical Stores Depot dharna will be organised on 30th October 2014.
7. Financial position of the Confederation was presented by Financial Secretary Com. Vrigu Bhattacharjee. CHQ is running with a ‘NIL’ balance. Unless and until all the affiliated Unions/Associations voluntarily clear all pending dues it will be very difficult to run the CHQ. It is decided that Financial Secretary shall issue notice to all affiliated organizations to clear the pending dues.
8. National Secretariat calls upon all Central Government employees and also the affiliated organisatons and state COCs to make the 18th November programme a thundering success.
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 9/28/2014 10:36:00 AM
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES
IST FLOOR, NORTH AVENUE POST OFFICE, BUILDING NEW DELHI-110001
No PF/01 (e)/2014 Dated 26th September 2014
All General Secretaries/Office bearers (NFPE)
All Circle/Divisional/Branch Secretaries
20000 POSTAL & RMS EMPLOYEES INCLUDING GDS WILL PARTICIPATE IN THE PARLIAMENT MARCH ON 4TH DECEMBER 2014
A meeting of Postal JCA consisting NFPE & FNPO was held at NFPE office New Delhi on 25.09.2014 which was attended by the leaders and General Secretaries of both Federations. Com. M. Krishnan, Ex-Secretary General, NFPE also attended the meeting. A review of agitational programmes was taken and action on Charter of Demands was discussed in the meeting and following decisions were taken:
1. The Department has informed that it will send reply on the Memorandum & Charter of Demands submitted by JCA within a week. After receipt of reply from the Department JCA will meet again and will decide further course of action.
2. It was decided that the Postal JCA will organize a massive Parliament March on 4thDecember, 2014. 20000 Postal employees will be mobilized to participate in the Parliament March. The quota was allotted 15000 to NFPE and 5000 to FNPO. Respective Federations will make accommodation arrangements for their members. Central Trade Unions are conducting Parliament March on 5th December 2014.
3. In the Parliament March Central Trade Union leaders will be invited.
NFPE FEDERAL SECRETARIAT MEETING
Just after JCA meeting Federal Secretariat Meting of NFPE was held at NFPE office New Delhi. Available NFPE CHQ Office Bearers and General Secretaries participated in the meeting. Com. M. Krishnan, Ex-Secretary General, NFPE also attended. The following decisions were taken in Federal Secretariat:
1. Decisions of Postal JCA were endorsed.
2. The quota of participation in Parliament March to be held on 4th December 2014 was allotted as under:
P-3 - 4000
P-IV - 4000
R-III - 1500
R-4 - 700
Admn. - 200
Postal Account - 300
SBCO - 100
GDS (NFPE) - 5000
All General Secretaries are requested to allot the quota to each Circle and ensure participation as per quota allotted.
Accommodation to the participants will be arranged by the respective unions.
All General Secretaries are requested to issue separate circular and send to Circle and Branch Unions directing them to participate in Parliament March as per quota allotted to them and it should be given wide publicity to make the Parliament March a grand success.
Please instruct all Circle/Divisional/Branch Secretaries to book the travel tickets of participants well in advance i.e.; from 3rd October onwards.
(R. N. Parashar)
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 9/28/2014 10:28:00 AM
Saturday, September 27, 2014
NFPE - FNPO
POSTAL JOINT COUNCIL OF ACTION
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES
1st Floor, North Avenue Post office Building, New Delhi – 110001
FEDERATION OF NATIONAL POSTAL ORGANISATIONS
T-24, Atul Grove Road. New Delhi – 110001
No. JCA/AGTN/2014 Dated: 26.09.2014
POSTAL JCA DECIDES TO INTENSIFY THE STRUGGLE FURTHER
20000 Postal & RMS Employees Including Gramin Dak Sevaks will March Towards Parliament on 04.12.2014
A meeting of the Postal Joint Council of Action (PJCA) was held at New Delhi on 25.09.2014 under the Presidentship of Shri D. Theagarajan, Secretary General, FNPO. General Secretaries and Other leaders of all affiliated unions of NFPE & FNPO attended the meeting. Com. M. Krishnan, Ex-Secretary General, NFPE was also present. Com. R. N. Parashar, Secretary General, NFPE placed the review report regarding the implementation of the phased programmes of action of JCA conducted so far. After detailed delebrations the following decisions are taken.
Secretary, Department of Posts, has informed that it will furnish the item-wise reply to the demands raised in the charter of demands to the PJCA shortly. After receipt of reply from the Department, the JCA will meet again and future course of action will be decided.
2. It was decided to organize as massive Parliament march on 4th December 2014 (04.12.2014 Thursday) demanding immediate settlement of Charter of demands. More than 20000 Postal & RMS employees including Gramin Dak Sevaks will be mobilized in the March to Parliament (Date changed from 10.12.2014 to 04.12.2014 as the Central Trade Unions are organizing Parliament March on 05.12.2014).
3. It is further decided that NFPE will mobilize 15000 employees and FNPO will mobilize 5000 in the Parliament March.
4. It is decided to invite all Central Trade Union leaders to address the Parliament march on 04.12.2014.
MAKE THE PARLIAMENT MARCH A HISTORIC SUCCESS START MOBILIZATION NOW ONWARDS
Dear friends and comrades,
NFPE & FNPO calls upon all Circle/Divisional/Branch Unions to start intensive campaign and mobilization at all levels to make the Parliament March a historic success. Let us prepare for an indefinite strike if Government refuses to settle our legitimate demands.
D. Theagarajan R. N. Parashar
Secretary General Secretary General
D. Theagarajan R. N. Parashar
Secretary General Secretary General
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 9/27/2014 06:12:00 AM
Friday, September 26, 2014
LTC TO J&K, NER AND ANDAMAN BY CONVERSION OF ONE BLOCK OF HOMETOWN LTC IS EXTENDED FOR TWO YEARS FROM 26-09-2014
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 9/26/2014 08:17:00 PM
Thursday, September 25, 2014
Wednesday, September 24, 2014
STAFF SIDE JCM MEETING ON 12-10-14 TO DECIDE UNITED ACTION ON THE DEMANDS OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 9/24/2014 07:53:00 AM
Sunday, September 21, 2014
Saturday, September 20, 2014
RECEPTION TO COM. M. KRISHNAN, SECRETARY GENERAL, NFPE/CONFEDERATION AT TRIVANDRUM ON 18.09.2014. COM. PINARAYI VIJAYAN, EX-MINISTER & STATE SECRETARY OF CPI (M) HANDLING OVER THE MOMENTO.
Com. A. Sampath, MP, Com. Anathalavattom Anandan, State President, CITU, Com. Kadakampally Surendran, Ex-MLA, Com. P. Karunakaran, MP, Com. V. Sivankutty, MLA, Mrs. K. Sarojini w/o M. Krishnan are seen in the photo. Com. K. V. Sridharan, Ex-General Secretary, P3, Com. R. Sivannaryana, President P3 CHQ, Com. N. Subramanian, Offg. General Secretary, P-3 CHQ, Com. P. Panduranga Rao, General Secretary, AIPEU-GDS (NFPE), Com. Humayun, Ex-All India President, P4 also attended the meeting.
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 9/20/2014 02:06:00 AM
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Donate generously to the Prime Minister's National Relief Fund
Prime Minister Narendra Modi made a fervent appeal to all the citizens to donate generously to the Prime Minister`s National Relief Fund today. He made an appeal to all fellow countrymen to stand in solidarity with distressed flood-affected people in Jammu and Kashmir and be part of the national effort to support them in this hour of crisis.
The full text of the appeal is as under:-
"My Fellow Citizens, You are all aware that unprecedented floods have caused havoc in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. A large number of persons have died or have been temporarily displaced. Property and infrastructure worth crores of rupees have been damaged. Our fellow countrymen in Jammu and Kashmir need our help at this critical hour to tide over the calamity and to rebuild their lives.
The Central Government is extending full cooperation to the Government of Jammu and Kashmir in the measures for rescue, relief and rehabilitation besides, direct assistance to the affected people. I request all fellow countrymen to stand shoulder to shoulder with our distressed brothers and sisters in Jammu and Kashmir and be part of the national effort to support them in this hour of crisis.
I appeal to all citizens to donate generously to the Prime Minister`s National Relief Fund."
Payment may be made by cheque/draft/cash in the name of "Prime Minister`s National Relief Fund" and sent to the Prime Minister`s Office, South Block, New Delhi-110011. As per directions on the subject the nationalized banks will not charge any commission on preparation of drafts favouring the PMNRF.
Online Contributions can be made through the website of Prime Minister`s Office i.e. https://pmnrf.gov.in/payform.php
Contributions can also be made directly in the account of Prime Minister`s National Relief Fund at any of the branches of the following banks:
Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Citi Bank, Cooperation Bank, Dena Bank, HDFC bank, ICICI bank, IDBI Bank Limited, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab and Sind Bank, Punjab National Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, UCO Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank and Yes Bank Limited.
Contributions can also be sent through Money Orders with no commission chargeable. Contributions to the PMNRF have been notified for 100% deduction from taxable income under Section 80(G) of the Income Tax Act.
Source : PIB (Release ID :109611)
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 9/16/2014 10:13:00 AM
Thursday, September 11, 2014
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
ORGANIZE MASSIVE PROTEST DEMONSTRATIONS ON 11-09-2014 DURING LUNCH HOUR - SUBMIT THE MEMORANDUM TO THE HEAD OF THE OFFICE FOR ONWARD TRANSMISSION TO THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA - FOR THE COVERING LETTER, CHARTER OF DEMANDS AND EXPLANATORY NOTE CLICK THE LINK
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 9/10/2014 10:30:00 AM
Tuesday, September 9, 2014
CONFEDERATION’S NATIONWIDE AGITATIONAL PROGRAMME
MAKE IT A GRAND SUCCESS
Phase I – 11.09.2014 – Protest Demonstration at all important places and submission of Memorandum to Cabinet Secretary and all Departmental Heads
NB: copy to the Memorandum, Charter of Demands and explanatory notes on Charter of Demands will be exhibited in the website on 10.09.2014.
Phase – II – 19.09.2014 – Nationwide Day Long Mass Dharna at all important centers.
Phase – III – 25.09.2014 - Mass Dharna at Jantar Mantar, New Delhi
Following are the Demands: -
1. Merger of DA with pay for all employees w.e.f. 01.01.2014 including Gramin Dak Sewaks and Pensioners.
2. Grant of Interim Relief to all employees including Gramin Dak Sewaks and Pensioners.
3. Inclusion of Gramin Dak Sewaks under the purview of 7th Central Pay Commission
4. Scrap PFRDA Act and grant statutory defined pension to all including those appointed on or after 01.01.2004.
5. Date of effect of 7th CPC recommendation should be 01.01.2014.
6. Regularisation and Revision of wages of casual labourers and contract workers.
7. Removal of 5% condition for compassionate appointment.
8. Fill up all vacant post and creation of New Post wherever justified.
9. Stop Downsizing, Outsourcing, Contractorisation and Privatisation of Government function.
10. Grant productivity Linked Bonus to all without ceiling; Compute bonus as weighted average of PLB for those not covered by PLB agreement.
11. Revise OTA and NDA and implement arbitration awards.
12. Settle all pending anomalies of 5th and 6th Pay Commission.
All CHQ office bearers, General Secretaries of State C-O-Cs, Chief Executives of all affiliates and Branch/District/Divisional Secretaries are requested to mobilize maximum employees in the above programme.
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 9/09/2014 07:52:00 PM
Thursday, September 4, 2014
NFPE & FNPO ANNOUNCE
MASSIVE PARLIAMENT MARCH OF 20000 POSTAL & RMS EMPLOYEES INCLUDING GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS ON
10th DECEMBER 2014 AT NEW DELHI
Demanding settlement of Postal JCA (NFPE & FNPO)
charter of demands submitted to Govt. and Postal Board.
PREPARE FOR INDEFINITE STRIKE IF GOVT. REFUSES TO SETTLE THE DEMANDS
Twenty Thousand (20000) Postal & RMS employees including Gramin Dak Sevaks will march to Parliament on 10-12-2014, demanding immediate settlement of charter of demands submitted postal JCA to Govt. and Postal Board. All Branch / Divisional / Circle Secretaries of all affiliated Unions / Associations of NFPE & FNPO (P3, P4, R3, R4, Admin, Postal Accounts, SBCO, Civil Wing and GDS) are requested to start preparations now onwards to ensure maximum participation of members in the Parliament March. Let us make it a historic success.
GRAND RECEPTION TO COM: M.KRISHNAN AT TRIVANDRUM
Confederation of Central Govt. Employees and Workers and Circle Coordinating committee of NFPE Unions Kerala, has arranged a grand Reception to Com. M.Krishnan, Secretary General, Confederation & Ex-SG NFPE/Ex-GS P-3 CHQ on 18th September 2014, Thursday at 4.30 PM at BTR Bhavan, Thiruvananthapuram. Prominent Political, Trade Union and Service Organisations leaders will participate. Confederation / NFPE Kerala Welcome all of you to grace the occasion.
CENTRAL WORKING COMMITTEE MEETINGS OF ALL AFFILIATES OF NFPE AT DWARAKA (GURARAT) ON 23rd & 24th NOVEMBER 2014
As per the decision of the Federal Executive of NFPE held at Ongole on 21-08-2014, Central Working Committee meetings of all the affiliated Unions/Associations of NFPE (P3,P4, R3,R4, Admin, Postal Accounts, SBCO, Civil Wing and GDS) will be held at 23rd and 24th November 2014 at Dwaraka (Gujarat), in connection with the concluding ceremony of one year long Diamond Jubilee Celebrations of NFPE. All CHQ office bearers/ Circle secretaries are requested to attend the meeting. Please book your tickets well in advance. Formal CWC notices will be issued by the concerned General Secretaries.
POSTAL JCA MEETING ON 25-09-2014
Meeting of the Postal Joint Council of Action (NFPE & FNPO) will held at NFPE Office, New Delhi on 25th September 2014 at 4 PM. All General Secretaries of NFPE and FNPO are requested to attend the meeting in time. Details for preparation for the Parliament March and also Future course of action will be decided in the meeting.
15th SEPTEMBER 2014 NATIONAL CONVENTION OF WORKERS AT CONSTITUTION CLUB ANNEX, NEW DELHI.
All the Central Trade Unions including BMS, INTUC, AITUC, CITU, HMS, UTUC etc have jointly decided to organise a National Convention of workers on 15th September 2014 at 10.30 AM at Constitution Club Annexe (Near Mavkankar Hall) Rafi Marg, New Delhi, to protest against the anti-labour policies of the NDA Govt. NFPE and confederation will participate in the convention.
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 9/04/2014 07:20:00 PM