Thursday, October 29, 2015
ATTENTION AIPAEA COMRADES!! ORGANISE AND PARTICIPATE IN THE CAMPAIGN WEEK - DISTRIBUTE HANDBILLS - MAKE THE PROGRAMME A GRAND SUCCESS!!
CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AND WORKERS
After the engineered delay in the submission of the 7the CPC Report, the National Joint Council of Action has met and reviewed the entire scenario including the decision to go on indefinite strike on 23-11-2015. The National Joint Council of Action of JCM constituents has decided to shift the date of the strike from 23-11-2015 and intensify the campaign to make all the Central Government employees including Railway and Defence prepared for the indefinite strike at a later date.
Meanwhile the National Joint Council of Action gave a call to observe massive Dharna at Jantar Mantar, New Delhi on 19-11-2015 by the leaders of National Joint Council of Action and JCM Standing Committee members. On the same day nation wide protest will also be observed by organizing massive protest demonstrations in front of all work spots wearing Black Badges to register the strong resentment over:
1. Non-Settlement of any of the legitimate demands raised by the JCM Staff Side, National Council by the NDA Government.
2. Causing engineered delay by the Government in the submission of 7th CPC report by granting four months extension up to 31st December 2015, even when the Pay Commission was ready to submit its report within the stipulated time i.e. 28th August 2015.
3. Unwarranted intervention of the Finance Ministry in the independent functioning of the Pay Commission by issuing a statement asking the 7th CPC to factor into its report the fiscal concern of the government and thereby to pressurize the commission not to recommend wage rise on the basis of a sound and scientific formulation.
Confederation of Central Government Employees and Workers, New Delhi has given a call to make the above said nation wide protest a grand success by invoking the participation of each and every Central Government employee.
There is a strong possibility of diluting the out come of the 7th CPC report by the Government. Unless the employees are vigilant and organize themselves into the struggle mode, this eventuality cannot be averted. Confederation of CG employees, the catalyst force has decided to embark upon the campaign programme on a large scale from 2 – 6 November 2015 throughout the country.
1. Observe campaign week from 2 – 6 November by conducting Office wise General Body meetings, Gate meetings, Group meetings, Distributing the handbills and displaying Posters protesting the negative attitude of the Government on the demands of the Central Government employees.
2. Massive Dharna by all Organizations at all important centers throughout the country.
3. Massive Demonstrations at all work spots on 19-11-2015 and Black Badge wearing.
Join hands together to air the resentment of the Central Government employees over the calculated designs of the Central Government to undermine and neglect the demands of the Central Government employees. Strongest possible united resentment will only make the Government of the day to listen to the voice of the employees and workers.
Campaign! Organize! Unite! Protest! Achieve!
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 10/29/2015 09:46:00 AM