Saturday, January 28, 2012
CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES & WORKERS
Conf/D-9/2010 Dated:23rd January, 2012
The Cabinet Secretary,
Rashtrapathy Bhawan Annexe,
New Delhi. 110 001
This is to give notice that the employees who are members of the affiliates of the Confederation of Central Government employees and workers will go on one day's strike on 28th February, 2012. The charter of demands in pursuance of which the employees will embark upon the one day strike action is enclosed.
Encl: Charter of Demands
CHARTER OF DEMANDS.
1) Concrete measures to contain price rise
2) Concrete measures for linkage of employment protection with the concession/incentive package offered to the entrepreneurs,
3) Strict enforcement of all basic labour laws without any exception or exemption and stringent punitive measures for violation of labour laws.
4) Universal social security cover for the unorganized sector workers without any restriction
5) Creation of a National Social Security Fund with adequate resources in line with the recommendation, of NCEUS and Parliamentary Standing Committees on Labour, Stoppage of disinvestment in Central and State PSUs, the Central Trade Unions also demand immediate action by the Govt. of India to en sure:-
6) No Contractorisatlon of work of permanent/perennial nature and payment of wages and benefits to the contract workers at the same rate as available to the regular workers of the Industry/establishment
7) Amendment of Minimum Wages Act to ensure universal coverage irrespective of the schedules and fixation of statutory minimum wage at not less than Rs 10,000/-,
8) Remove the ceilings on payment and eligibility of Bonus, Provident Fund; Increase the quantum of gratuity.
9) Scrap PFRDA Bill/New Pension Scheme; Ensure pension for all.
10) Compulsory registration of trade unions within a period of 45 days and immediate ratification of ILO conventions 67 and 96.
1. Stop downsizing, outsourcing, contractorisation, coporatorisation and privatization of Governmental functions
2. Fill up all vacant posts and create posts on functional requirements
3. Revise wages of CGEs with effect from 1.1.2011 and every five years thereafter.
4. Regularize the GDS, daily rated workers, contingent and casual workers by brining about a definite scheme of regularization.
5. Remove restriction imposed on compassionate appointment ( end the discrimination on compassionate appointment between the Railway workers and other CGEs)
6. Stop the move to introduce the productivity linked wage system; Performance related pay; introduce PLB to in all Departments; remove the ceiling of emoluments for bonus computation.
7. Settle all items of anomalies (including the MACP related anomalies) raised in the National and Departmental Anomaly committees within a fixed time frame of two months; set up the anomaly committees in those Departments where it has not been set up till date with the Standing Committee members of the National Council; convene the meeting of the Departmental Council in all Ministries/Department once in three month as envisaged in the JCM Scheme
8. Make the right to strike a legal right and stop curtailment of T.U. rights
9. Implement all arbitration awards
10. Raise the interest rate for GPF. Revise the OTA and Night duty allowance and stitching and clothing rates of uniforms
11. Merge DA with Pay for all purposes including pension as and when the DA rates cross the 50% mark.
12. Vacate all Trade Union victimization.
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 1/28/2012 06:27:00 PM
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
IMPORTANT ORDER FROM PA WING ON THE RECRUITMENT OF MTS - PRESSURIESE THE LOCAL ADMINISTRATIONS TO FOLLOW IT UP IMMEDIATELY
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 1/24/2012 07:47:00 PM
Monday, January 23, 2012
Circular no. 1 Dated: 21.01.2012
"MAKE THE STRIKE ON 28TH FEB. 2012 A GRAND SUCCESS'
ENSURE MASSIVE PARTICIPATION OF CG EMPLOYEES.
The members of the National Sectt. of the Confederation available at Delhi met today and decided to launch a campaign to elicit the full participation of Central Govt. Employees in the 28th February, 2012 general strike being organized jointly by all the Trade Unions in the Country against the Government's Economic policies. It is decided that the National Sectt members must be the observers in the campaign meeting at various Stations. Appended to this Circular is a list of stations where the meetings are to be organized. The comrades whose names are indicated against each station will make arrangements for visiting those places on the specified dates. Arrangements for the stay of the visiting comrades will be made by the respective State Committees.
The Secretaries of the State Committee will convene a meeting of the members of the affiliates on the specified date. It must be ensured that the State/ Circle Executive members of each affiliate is present in the said meeting apart from other members. Ensure that large number of members attend the meeting. It must be made mandatory that the members of the Managing/Executive Committee do attend the meeting without fail.
We send herewith draft Strike notice addressed to the Cabinet Secretary, which would be submitted to him by the Confederation CHQ. Similar notices will be prepared and submitted by each affiliate to their heads of Department or Secretary to the concerned ministry as the case may be. On 10th February, 2012 demonstrations will be organized in front of all Offices with full participation of all members and the concerned Secretary will hand over a copy of the notice submitted by the affiliates to their heads of Department. The affiliates will submit the notices on or before 5th February, 2012. Confederation CHQ will serve the strike notice on the Cabinet Secretary on Ist February, 2012.
Apart from placing this Circular letter on our website we are sending it by post, the receipt of which may be acknowledged through an SMS to the following number:
(K.K.N.Kutty), Secretary General.
28TH FEBRUARY 2012 STRIKE- CAMPAIGN PROGRAMME
TOUR PROGRAMME OF CHQ OFFICE BEARERS.
S.No. Place `Date Visiting Comrades from Confederation CHQ.
1. Trivandrum- 14.2.2012 KKN Kutty,M. Krishnan,
2. Chennai- 15.2.2012 KKN Kutty,K.V.Sridharan, M.Duraipandian, K.V.Jayaraj
3. Bangalore- 16.2.2012 KKN Kutty, R.Seethalakshmi, S.Mahadeviah,
4. Hyderabad- 17.2.2012 M.S Raja,Narasimhan, P.Suresh, S.Raghupathy, S.K.Humayun
5. Bhubaneswar-15.2.2012 M.S. Raja, Giriraj Singh,N.Somayya,
6. Patna 14.2.2012 K.Raghavendran, Pijush Roy,D.B. Mohanty.
7. Kolkata- 16.2.2012 S.K.Vyas, K. Raghavendran,Pijush Roy
8. Ranchi- 15.2.2012 K. Raghavendran, Pijush Roy,
9. Guwahati- 15.2.2012 Virgu Bhattacharya,Pranab Battacharya,
10. Lucknow- 13.2.2012 KP Rajagopal, R.N. Parashar
11. Kanpur- 14.2.2012 KP Rajagopal, R.N. Parashar
12. Allahabad 13.2.2012 MS Raja, Giriraj Singh,
13. Bhopal- 09.2.2012 MS Raja, KP Rajagopal, I.S.Dabas,
14. Jaipur- 10.2.2012 S.K Vyas, Giriraj Singh, R.N. Parashar
15. Chandigarh- 16.2.2012 KP Rajagopal, R.N.Parashar.
16. Shimla- 21.2.2012 MS Raja, R.N. Parashar
17. Mumbai- 14.2.2012 SK Vyas, AB Salunkhe,Dabas,D.K.Rahate, B.K.Chalke,
18. Nagpur - 08.2.2012 Vrigu Bhattacharya,D.K. Rahate, Nageswara Rao.
19. Delhi- 02.2.2012 SK Vyas, Vrigu Bhattacharya, Ashok Kanojia, Parasar, Giriraj Singh,I.S. Dabas.
20. Dehradun 07.2.2012 S.K. Vyas,Vikram Shah, Giriraj Singh.
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 1/23/2012 08:58:00 AM
AS ASSURED DURING STRIKE DISCUSSION, DEPARTMENT OF POSTS HAS NOTIFIED THE JCM DEPARTMENTAL COUNCIL STANDING COMMITTEE MEETING ON 2nd FEBRUARY 2012. DEPARTMENTAL COUNCIL MEETING WILL BE HELD ON 10th FEBRUARY-2012.
Posted by All India Postal Accounts Employees Association (AIPAEA) at 1/23/2012 08:38:00 AM